Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Framingham, MA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal physician has an active MA state license. The assignment schedule consists of in-house and pager call, and the facility averages 83 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: Pager and in-house call
- Caseload: 83 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.