Wichita Surgical Specialists will welcome a new CT/CV Surgeon to their surgical subspecialty private practice in Wichita, Kansas.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible CT/CV Surgeon
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong desire to build a high volume private practice
- Guaranteed salary
- Partnership buy-in options
- Paid malpractice coverage,
- Retirement plan, health insurance, relocation expenses
- Bonuses in excess of salary
About Wichita Surgical Specialists P.A. and Wesley Medical Center
Wichita Surgical Specialists, P.A., is one of the largest private practice surgical groups in the nation. Join 4 cardiothoracic surgeons in this multi-specialty surgical group. This is a succession-planning recruitment effort. Many surgeons in the group have clinical faculty appointments with the University of Kansas School of Medicine/Wichita and the affiliated General Surgery residency.
Wichita is Kansas largest city, home to 600K+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Average single family home cost 30% below national median, cost of living 10+% percent below national average
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- 14 minutes from hospital to beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines