HOSPITALIST LEADERSHIP ROLE IN WESTERN COLORADO
Excellent opportunity to be a part of this physician led Hospitalist group in Grand Junction, CO. This multi-specialty physician group is seeking a BC experienced Hospitalist that is looking to join a team of 18 physicians. This position will lead the group at St. Mary's Medical Center which is a 280-bed community hospital located in the largest city in the Colorado Western slope.
- Chief position working 15 shifts per month which is made up of 7 clinical and 8 administrative
- Block schedule 7on/7off
- Closed ICU - no procedures
- Physicians see approx. 15 patients per day shift
- Pathway to partnership
- Competitive salary plus full benefits
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Leadership experience required
Grand Junction is known as Colorado's wine country with more than 20 wineries that thrive due to the area's warm days and cool nights. Grand Junction is an outdoor lover's paradise offering trails for hiking and biking, as well as incredible views of red rock canyons and stone monoliths jutting straight up from the ground. The nearby Grand Mesa is a spectacular flat-top mountain that plateaus near 10,000 feet. It offers a variety of activities year-round, including skiing in the winter and hiking, fishing, and biking in the summer.
For more information, please email your CV today!