Locum Tenens Cardiology Job WI
A new opportunity for a locum tenens interventional cardiologist is now available in Wisconsin. The facility needs a provider to work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and ACLS certification is required for this role. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- ACLS required
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.