Locum Tenens Critical Care Job OH
A wonderful locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Ohio. The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and can anticipate intubations, lines, thoracentesis, and paracentesis procedures. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour day shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.