Full Time Dermatology Job Dayton, OH
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Busy Team in Dayton, Ohio
**Dayton is the second most affordable place to live in the US.**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in Dayton, Ohio.
Is this opportunity your ideal career match? Step into a busy practice seeing a growing need for high-quality dermatological care in the area and quickly build your own loyal base of patients.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- Open to MDs and DOs
- NP / PA supervision not required
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- Competitive base salary plus generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance available
- Well-established groupserving patients for more than 40 years
- Comfortable, welcoming environment
- A collegial team consisting of an experienced fellow physician and mid-level practitioner, plus superior administrative support staff
- Modern office with fully equipped exam rooms
- Prioritizes making high-quality dermatological care easily accessible
Dayton, Ohio, is well-known for offering exceptional, high-quality living at an affordable price! Dayton is the US's second most affordable place to live.
With more than 300 miles of paved biking trails, striking golf courses, gorgeous state parks, and nature preserves, diverse restaurants, and a lively microbrew scene, you're sure to stay active and well-nourished!
From exploring historical districts to taking the family to a unique exhibit at Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, you'll find plenty of exciting entertainment, too. Residents boast about the small-town atmosphere and big-city opportunities afforded those who make Dayton home.
Plus, living and working in Dayton means you're only...
- One hour and ten minutes from Cincinnati.
- One hour and ten minutes from Columbus.
- One hour and fifty minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
And for even grander adventures, head toDayton International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.