Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Tucson, AZ
Posted by CompHealth
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week
- Call: No
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.