This position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice near Sanford, approximately 30 minutes from the Cary/Raleigh metropolitan area and 30 minutes from the resort destination of Southern Pines/Pinehurst. Savor the arts while listening to performances from the Carolina Jazz Orchestra, watching music and drama shows at the Temple Theatre, or partaking in festival fun at the Sanford Arts and Vine. The climate here allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Possible residency stipend
- Busy employed group practice
- Join 3 physicians and several advanced practice providers
- Outpatient only, Monday through Friday, no call
- See 20 plus patients per day
- Board certified or eligible
- Easy access to the Research Triangle, Cary, and Apex
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail