Psychiatry Regional Medical Director Opportunity in NC
5 miles to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT)
35 miles to Lake Norman
Regional Medical Director responsible for the Western NC Region
Join a large 25 year old Private Group with 180 clinicians in 36 locations and growing. Practice with some of the best Psychiatrists, NP's, PA's, Psychologists, therapists, and administrators in the Behavioral Health Industry.
If you are a Psychiatrist with administrative experience and/or aspirations, consider joining our practice to oversee our locations in western North Carolina.
Position description of the Regional Medical Director (RMD):
The Regional Medical Director (RMD) will work with clinical management team (Chief Medical Officer, Associate Medical Director, Director of Psychotherapy) to establish and enforce sound clinical policies, procedures, and practices as they pertain to patient care. The RMD will also interface with members of the administrative executive management team (CEO, COO, CFO, President, SVP) to help support local initiatives to grow the practice in your region.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Clinical collaboration with Advanced Practice Partners (NPs, PAs, PMHNPS, DNPs) across all clinics
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of new clinicians
- Provide training
- Maintain a portion of your time in clinic seeing patients which includes providing a full range of psychiatric services to your patients.
- Services provided include direct care of patients in the clinical setting including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment.
- All services provided according to expected standards will be documented in the patients medical record.
- Provide supervision of assigned APPs. Collaborate with other staff physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals as needed to manage patients.
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans
- Build relationships with and Represent the group at local meetings with referral providers and local healthcare systems
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned
- Promote a positive team working environment in the offices within your region. This includes mental health staff, medical staff, client staff and administrative staff.
- Develop, support and implement QI/QA processes and programs
- Represent group at meetings and committees ie: QSB, Clinic Meetings, etc.
- A company committed to being the best mind care company in the world and committed to finding the best team to grow with us.
- Services include medication management, individual therapy, addiction recovery services at the Addiction Recovery Center (ARC), group therapy sessions, and TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) therapy for depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Must be licensed as a Psychiatrist in the state of NC, previous supervisory experience required
- Experience in providing services in inpatient/outpatient environment
- Must possess good interpersonal communication and demonstrated leadership skills
- Must be able to interact with executive staff, medical staff and administrative staff