Family Medicine in Beautiful Southern Oregon
- Base salary of $230,000
- Stipend available for those in their last year of residency
- Flexible scheduling options and there is no call or inpatient work required.
- Years 2 & beyond ? Eligible for annual quality performance incentives of up to $40,000
- Additional productivity compensation available based on performance
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors! We offerfamily-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreationalactivities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Southern Oregon is known forits hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more! Popular features of theregion include Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park,Southern Oregon University, and the Rogue River. We also have several local, award-winningwineries & vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Franciscoor Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International Airport in Medford, Oregon is centrallylocated and easily accessible from most airports around the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster