Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job GA
A locum tenens cardiac anesthesia opportunity is now available in Georgia. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm with some call. Candidates must be board certified. Additionally, you will need BLS certification for this opportunity. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Some call required
- BC required
- GA license required
- BLS certification required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.