Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job PA
A locum tenens pediatrician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will see 3 - 4 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Boards are not required for this role. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. This is a perfect opportunity to supplement your income while maintaining clinical capabilities. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- PA license required
- Boards not required
- 3 - 4 patients per day
- Consultation and physicals
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.