Come practice in Little Silver in eastern Monmouth County. It is located along the banks of the Shrewsbury River, and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. It has an outstanding school system and has direct train service to Manhattan.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity with a lucrative compensation with productivity bonuses
- Malpractice with tail, retirement plan with profit sharing, 4 weeks of vacation, and more
- Opportunity to join one of the largest physician lead groups
- One of the largest oncology physician networks
- Ability to set up the practice to your liking and treat both hematology and oncology conditions
- 100% outpatient with a Monday through Friday work schedule
- Join other 4 other hematology-oncologists in existing practices with offices and chemotherapy suite
- Must have excellent communication skills and presentation skills, will consider 2022 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail