This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonus opportunities. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, employee stock purchase plan, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working just minutes from downtown Indianapolis, IN. This city is one of the best places to live in the Midwest. It has great entertainment and sports, a low cost of living, and an attractive, revitalized downtown.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For more information, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time general psychiatrist position
- 100% inpatient with an adult caseload
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Rounding, admissions, daily care of assigned patients, and treatment team leadership
- Must be board certified within 3 years of residency
- Need now candidates and final year residents/fellows
- Generous compensation package includes bonus opportunities, and employee stock purchase plan
- Benefits include a retirement plan and generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail