Full Time Cardiology Job Fort Wayne, IN
With their own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within their research organization, the hospital provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana. The hospital not only has 2 EP labs, 1 hybrid lab, and the latest imaging technology, but also is equipped with 3 mapping systems: CARTO, ESI, and Rhythmia.
EP candidates should be well versed in both basic and advanced EP procedures and device implementation. Interest and competence in complex ablations including VT, AFib, and laser lead extractions are strongly preferred. Watchman experience is a plus.
You will receive a competitive financial package including salary (based on MGMA guidelines), wRVU incentive, commencement bonus, and potential for signing bonus, fellowship stipend, and medical education debt assistance. You will be offered full medical benefits, STD and LTD, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2690129.
- Employed by large hospital group with two other electrophysiologists and an EP nurse practitioner
- Clinic on campus of a 400-bed hospital (AFib certified with the ACC accreditation service)
- The dedicated AFib clinic includes structural heart, heart failure, lipid management, etc
- Procedures include Watchman, Cryo, RF AFib, and convergent AF ablations
- A loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market is waiting for you
- Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs
- Call is limited to EP only and is shared equally among EP physicians with no night call
- Commencement bonus and/or signing bonus, fellowship stipend, and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.