Full Time Dermatology Job New Hyde Park, NY
Exceptional Opportunity for an Experienced Dermatology Physician to Step into a Part-Clinical, Part-Administrative Role with a Premier Group in New York
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking an experiencedBoard Certified Dermatologistto join a highly successful practice in New York as aPhysician / Assistant Medical Director.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatologist to step into a new leadership role with a thriving group serving patients throughout New York and New Jersey. Work closely with a nationally acclaimed Dermatologist and the group's founder to ensure patient satisfaction and quality care at various levels.
About the Position:
- Provide clinical support 1-2 days per week
- Offer a mix of General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic procedures
- Provide administrative support to practice founder/director 3-4 days per week; monitoring practice quality; interviewing physicians and extenders
- Seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- NP / PA supervision available but not required
- Competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO/CME, Long and short-term disability
- Prestigious group with multiple locations throughout New York and New Jersey - founder is a leading authority in the field
- Work with experienced physicians and mid-level practitioners
- Heavy focus on providing top-of-the-line dermatological care and patient-centered experiences
Although you'll be working in various locations, the corporate office is located on Long Islandone of the neatest places to live and work!
Long Island offers something special for everyone, from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and more!
Take the kids to Jones Beach State Park where they can dig for whale bones. Or spend the day exploring the Long Island Aquarium. You'll be amazed to get an up-close look at one of the largest living coral displays in the Western Hemisphere!
Winters are brisk and cold, but there's plenty indoors to see and do, from well-preserved historic castles turned museums to exciting planetariums and more.
Fromexcellent schools and a friendly, prosperous community feelto relaxed, down-to-earth cafes and eateries, you're sure to fall in love with Long Island and all it has to offer!
And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight atJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (less than an hour commute)makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Apply?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.