Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job TX
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Texas with a qualified radiation oncologist. The work schedule will be during a vacation period. Duties include mostly film checks, but no consultations, follow-ups, and planning. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only TX-licensed applicants will be accepted. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, speak with a Weatherby consultant today.
- Vacation coverage
- TX license required
- Board certified
- Up to 100 patients per day
- As low as 50 patients per day
- No consultations, follow-ups, and no planning
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.