Locum Tenens Neurology Job KY
We have an opportunity in Kentucky for a neurologist. The provider can expect to work from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and you can expect to do Botox, EMG, EEG, and spinal tap procedures. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active Kentucky medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 8 am - 5 pm shifts on weekdays
- KY license required
- Board certified
- 15 patients per day
- Botox, EMG, EEG, and spinal tap procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.