Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job MA
A new locum tenens pediatrics opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The facility needs a provider to work during a five-month period, with morning walk-in coverage and afternoon appointments. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 25 - 30 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Morning walk-ins, afternoon well-visits
- MA license required
- BLS and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Sick and well visits
- 25 - 30 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.