Locum Tenens Nephrology Job MN
A Minnesota-based medical facility needs locum tenens nephrology coverage. The provider will work for around six months on weekdays from 8 am - 4:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day doing dialysis management. Candidates must be board certified. You will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications for this assignment. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Any licensing physician will be eligible for this position. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Six month commitment on weekdays
- Any license accepted
- ACLS and BLS certifications required
- Board certified
- Dialysis management
- 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.