Come practice in Hudson. It is a city located along the west border of Columbia County, adjacent the Hudson River. The area offers the best indoor and outdoor activities' year round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2688831.
- Join 4 other gastroenterologists with in a collegial group with a strong administrative team
- Advanced procedures (ERCP and EUS) are available but not required
- Full medical for physician and family, relocation assistance, and educational loan repayment
- Hospital-employed with a complete benefits package
- Mostly outpatient, Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call and very low census of calls
- Excellent compensation package with productivity incentives for even greater income potential
- Established primary care referral source, be busy from day one taking over for a retiring physician
- Wonderful work-life balance in Upstate New York right on the Hudson River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail