They are offering a competitive salary and full benefits. You will receive CME time, vacation time, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, LTD/STD, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Columbus, with its diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, defense, aviation, food, clothes, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Columbus is home to the Battelle Memorial Institute, the world's largest private research and development foundation; Chemical Abstracts Service, the world's largest clearinghouse of chemical information; and The Ohio State University, one of the largest universities in the United States.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please call Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- 4-day workweek, Monday through Friday
- No call responsibilities
- See up to 16 patients per day
- Patients are 14 and older
- BC IM or FP welcomed
- 1 plus year experience needed
- Need is for October/November
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail