You will receive a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, a 401(k) retirement plan, PTO, CME, relocation assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice near in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This is an excellent location with a low cost of living and the low crime rates. It is located along the Ohio River and the downtown is contemporary and attractive with historic areas and shops near the waterfront.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For additional information, contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203,994,3883, or email your CV and references to Pamela.email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% inpatient
- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule
- Some addiction background
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Will sponsor H-1B visas
- Close to Evansville, Indiana
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail