HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (suburb of Chicago): 100% Outpatient. A BE/BC Family Practice physician is needed to join an office practice that is part of a large healthcare organization. They provide social services and community health services. Choice: (4) ten-hour daytime shifts or (5) eight-hour daytime shifts.Six calls per month after 5:00 pm which are taken by phone. Very reasonable patient volume. $ They are offering a very competitive salary, bonus structure, complete fringe benefits plan that includes a Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Practice physician is needed to work at an office practice that is located in a suburb of Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- This is a full time 100% outpatient opportunity.
- A BE/BC Family Practice physician is needed to join an office practice that is part of a large healthcare organization. They provide social services and community health services in Chicago.
- They have very nice offices that are fully staffed with primary care, Ob/Gyn, dentistry, psychiatry and mid-level providers.
- They offer a flexible schedule whereby the Family Practice physician will have a choice to work either (4) ten hour shifts, or (5) eight hour shifts per week.
- She or he will be required to work one half day on Saturday per month.
- Only six calls per month after 5:00 p.m. The call is very light and is handled by phone only.
- The patient volume is reasonable.
- All their providers have great camaraderie.
- Availability: Family Practice residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Family Practice physicians already in practice are all welcometo apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
- CME ($ 2,000 plus time off)
- 3 weeks vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Sick days
- Regular scheduled hours
- Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the countrys largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the worlds first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonalds (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.