Full Time Cardiology Job St Louis, MO
St Louis, MO
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by Medicorp, Inc.
Employer Medicorp, Inc
Missouri Non-Interventional Cardiology
- The incoming physician will be an employed.
- This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 4 interventional cardiologist and 2 advanced practitioners.
- The practice is located just 20 minutes northwest of downtown St. louis on a 470-bed full service hospital
- The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility
- Call is 1:5 on weekdays and 1:5 on weekends.
- The physician work week will consist of 4 days per week (1/2 day off) including: 1 office days and 3 days in the hospital
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one, as an established patient panel is awaiting!
- Competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
- From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.