Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job SC
A South Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 18 - 20 patients per day, and will not be responsible for code response or procedures. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only SC-licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Multiple shifts
- SC license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- No procedures or code response duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.