Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job OR
We are looking to fill a temporary psychiatry job now open at an Oregon medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 8 am - 5 pm. Your duties include seeing detox, trauma, and psychiatric disorder treatment for approximately 14 - 18 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. An OR license is required for this role. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm
- Willing to wait for license
- Board certified or eligible
- 14 - 18 patients per day
- Detox, general psychiatric disorders, and trauma care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.