Locum Tenens Surgery Job OR
An Oregon-based medical facility needs locum tenens general surgery coverage. The provider will work full time on weekdays with weekend call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day doing bread and butter GS with light trauma, and endos are required. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ATLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only OR-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekday clinic and call
- OR license required
- ATLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Bread and butter GS with light trauma
- Endos required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.