Locum Tenens Critical Care Job MD
A Maryland facility has an opening for temporary critical care medicine coverage. The work schedule is 12-hour day shifts with night call. Duties for this role include central lines, chest tubes, and intubations, and volumes range from 6 to 7 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only MD-licensed providers will be considered for this role. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- MD license required
- 12-hour day shifts with night call
- Central lines, chest tubes, and intubations
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 6 - 7 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.