This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend and potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quality bonus potential
- Lifestyle practice
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Oversee 5 locations
- All geriatric patients
- 50-50 clinical to administrative mix
- Previous medical director experience required
- Philadelphia area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail