You will receive a competitive salary negotiated figure based upon candidate credentials, training, scope of work, and experience. You will also receive a medical director stipend, productivity bonus potential, full medical/dental/vision benefits plan, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, PTO, relocation allowance, CME time and financial assistance, and a 401K. An independent contractor arrangement can be considered as well.
This position is located in a great Indiana town. This area has an attractive college-town setting with plenty of great places to dine and shop. Outside the city, there are lakes and national forests for you to escape to.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a specialty job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80/20 general psychiatry/medical director duties
- Full-time and employed position
- Inpatient and intensive outpatient
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No weekend call required
- Child/adolescent case load, ages 6 through 17
- Board certified or board eligible
- Final-year residents welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail