Adult Psychiatrist for Inpatient with Block Schedule - Coeur d'Alene, ID
A hospital in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is adding a BC/BE Psychiatrist for full-time, permanent, and employed position. Work with a collaborative care team consisting of experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Therapists, and other support staff.
- 7-on/7-off block schedule
- 26-bed adult inpatient unit
- Join (5) five other providers
- Provide medical consults & occasional ED consults
- Loan Assistance offered
- Benefits include retirement, healthcare, malpractice coverage, CME allowance, PTO, and more
Community of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- City population just over 52,000 people and a metro area that?s home to almost 145,000 residents.
- It?s in northern Idaho and sits on the shores of Lake Coeur d?Alene, a beautiful lake that spans 30-miles.
- Enjoy all four seasons and an abundance of recreational opportunities for the whole family.
- If you prefer the outdoors, walk the Tubbs Hill Trail, hike Mineral Ridge National Recreation Trail, bike along the North Idaho Centennial Trail, kayak at Farragut State Park, or just relax on the sandy beaches of Coeur d?Alene City Park.
- For those interested in less vigorous activities, there are multiple golf courses, museums, breweries, wineries, galleries, and of course, shopping for antiques and art in Coeur d'Alene?s vibrant downtown.
- Only 35 miles from Spokane, WA.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Contact: Neal Fenster