West Virginia University--Endocrinology Opportunity--39 Days PTO
Join four Endocrinologists in University employed outpatient clinical practice.
- Position includes academic affiliation teaching Internal Medicine residents.
- Call 1:3, very light as Internists take first call.
- Clinical hours M-F, 8-4:30pm.
- New four story clinic built in 2007, across street from main 303 bed regional medical center and teaching hospital.
- Diabetes Center located in clinic with CDE on staff.
- Full lab on-site includes X-ray, bone scan.
- Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan all located in the hospital.
- Will be seeing on average 18-20 patients in clinic daily.
- Employed position will include generous base salary, RVU base bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes occurence based malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, LT/ST disability, 39 days PTO/CME with expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- Both J1 and H1B Visas, and EAD permits accepted.
This beautiful university community of over 50,000 and 150,000 draw area, is located in southwest West Virginia.It is the hub of activities in the Tri-State area of West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky, and is inthe midst of an impressive economic, educational, and urban development.It is a regional center of the arts, culture, public parks including the premier 70 acre Ritter Park and Harris Riverfront Park.There are year round recreational activities including boating, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, hunting, golfing, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, outdoor amphitheater.There is a regional airport locally and a national airport only 50 miles away in Charleston.Some of the best skiing resorts in the Mid Atlantic are only three hours away.
Contact: Neal Fenster