Full Time Critical Care Job Tuscaloosa, AL
LUCRATIVE CRITICAL CARE JOB IN AL WITH SIGN-ON BONUS
Excellent opportunity to care for medical and surgical patients. Active cardiology, vascular, oncology, nephrology, trauma, and neuroscience programs are at the core of the medical center's care network.
- Full time with average of 15 shifts per month
- Full time benefits: Medical, malpractice/lifetime tail coverage, 401k, CME and partnership track
- Sign on bonus/Relocation assistance offered
- Competitive compensation
- 32 bed ICU with mostly medical and surgical patients
- 26-28 patients per day between 2 intensivists
- Trauma patients are seen by the trauma surgery team.
Roughly 200,000 people live in Tuscaloosa County with continued growth due to our thriving economy. Tuscaloosa sits on the Black Warrior River and is surrounded by lakes which is great for outdoor enthusiasts.
For more information, please email your CV today to Kim Sodt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-290-5503
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.