Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job NJ
· Location: Northern Kentucky (greater Louisville, KY area)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: KY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-4:pm)
· Census: 20-25 pts per shift
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time coverage from Mon-Fri; 8am-4pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.