Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job West Helena, AR
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Arkansas with an internal medicine physician. The work schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm. You can expect to see around 8 - 10 patients per shift, and duties include outpatient procedures. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only AR-licensed applicants will be accepted. ACLS and BLS certifications are required for this assignment. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.