Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job MA
A Massachusetts facility has an opening for temporary pulmonology/critical care coverage. The work schedule is 8-hour shifts, with a 24-hour call schedule. You will see 10 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only MA licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 8-hour shifts with call
- MA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.