You will receive a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses and a quality-based bonus. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and full malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina. This historic southern city has colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Above-market compensation plus bonus based on quality metrics
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Physician that is motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization
- Someone that enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care
- Beautiful centers focused around the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail