In addition to a compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, employee stock purchase plan, and malpractice insurance.
Nashville, TN is one of the most exciting and happening places in the United States. You will enjoy some of the best music in the country and get to meet entrepreneurs and talented people from all walks of life. The city offers world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences 2nd to none.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Total compensation exceeds $300K per year
- Child and adult inpatient services
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No weekend call required
- Future child fellows are welcomed
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Potential for unit directorship
- Located in an upscale community just 25 minutes from downtown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail