Massachusetts Total Joints Surgeon
- A 160-provider multispecialty group in southeast Massachusetts, is recruiting a total joints surgeon to join its established Orthopedic Surgery Division.
- This busy practice has a referral base of 40 primary care physicians within our own group and attracts referrals from the community
- Completion of orthopedic residency and fellowship training in hip/knee replacement surgery are required
- The position is open to candidates finishing their training or those with experience
- 401k retirement plan, health insurance, moving expenses, and malpractice insurance offered, and shareholder status (partnership) is an expectation within 3 years.
- Patient coverage is shared with the other orthopedic surgeons and Emergency Room call is in a non-trauma center hospital.
- They are equipped with MAKOplasty robot-assisted technology and offers all major total joint replacement options.
- Their Center for Orthopedic Excellence has earned advanced certification for hip and knee replacement by the JCAHO and is a Blue Distinction Center for BCBS.
- Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with training and experience.
- Located 20 minutes from Providence, an hour from Boston, and less than an hour from Cape Cod