Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Sacramento, CA
A clinic in California is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: September 1, 2021 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 12 Hour Shifts With a Minimum of 2 Patient Per Shift Guarantee. This will be with a mix of day and night shifts.
- Day Shifts are 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Night Shifts are 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Straight call position
- Volume: Psychiatry - depends on the contract/location, Nevada volume is 3-5 calls during the day. The volume for nightshifts is typically 0-3. In the Sacramento area they are seeing about 6 patients per day. Physicians are given a 2 patient consult guarantee.
- Patient Ages: Varies based on the location. In Nevada it's all adults only. In California, they can see adults only or all ages, if they're comfortable. Preference is that candidate can see all ages
- Procedures: 100% Telehealth
- Cases: 80% of cases come out of the ER. Common cases include depression, suicide and schizophrenia
- Support Staff: There is 24 hour techincal support through Veedmed as well as the In Touch platform. There are liasons at the hospitals to help the patient with their end of the call (theoretically an ER RN or social worker is helping).
- EMR/Charting: In touch or Veemed platform for the video call. Each facility may have their own charting system. Orientation will be provided on the EMR and video platform.
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24458
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.