Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job PA
An orthopedic surgery physician is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will work ER call coverage. The locum tenens physician will see general orthopedics, total joints, and sports medicine. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted PA state medical license in-hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- General ER call coverage for specific dates
- PA license needed
- BC/BE required
- General orthopedics, total joints, and sports medicine
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.