You will enjoy working in this mid-sized Kentucky city. The cost of living and housing options are attractive, and the local national parks are impressive and offer a multitude of recreational activities. It is located outside Nashville, Tennessee.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership option after year 1
- Base salary guarantee plus potential for additional compensation through production
- Physician-owned multispecialty group
- 100% outpatient except for occasional inpatient consults
- Join a busy practice with another full-time endocrinologist and an NP
- 4.5-day workweek and work out of 1 location
- Be busy day 1 by taking over the patient base from a 2nd endo who is relocating
- All necessary services and equipment are on-site in the clinic, no required procedures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail