Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Take Over for a Retiring Provider in West-Central Indiana
**Lucrative opportunity plus a very low cost of living!**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board EligibleDermatologistto join our reputable client in a beautiful community an hour outside of Indianapolis.
This opportunity has all the ingredients needed to achieve career satisfactionincluding a down-to-earth, relaxed clinical atmosphere, a collegial team culture, and a competitive compensation plan in a location boasting an exceptionally low cost of living!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Position available due to a physician's planned retirement - receive ready-made patient base!
- PA/NP supervision required
- Competitive compensation plan including generous production-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical school loan repayment program
- Reputable practice seeing tremendous growth
- Focused on making high-quality patient care easily accessible
- Modern, comfortable office with bright, fully equipped exam rooms
- Work alongside a collaborative team of experienced providers, mid-level practitioners, and well-trained support staff
A community boasting a small-town vibe and many modern-day conveniences is the perfect place to settle in and make a difference in people's lives!
This safe, welcoming community less than an hour from Indianapolis is beloved by residents and experiencing quite a boom in growth and developmentfrom new business to expansiveoutdoor spaces like parks and trails.
Day trips into Indianapolis will provide fun for all ages! Visit the Children's Museum of Indianapolis or the Indianapolis Museum of Art, the Indianapolis Zoo, for family fun. Or check out the city's luxurious spas, unique restaurants, and breweries holding live music, and more for adult entertainment.
And when you need to get away from the midwest for a bit, head toIndianapolis International Airport(just 45 minutes away)!
Ready for a Career Change?
If you've been considering a career move, don't pass this opportunity up!Request a confidential conversation with one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexceptionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!