Full Time Dermatology Job Renton, WA
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Fill an Immediate Need with a Thriving Practice Just Outside of Seattle, Washington
**Less than 15 minutes from downtown Seattle**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a highly reputable client in a lovely Seattle suburb.
Join this down-to-earth, exceptionally collegial group of providers focused on serving patients with compassion and highly personalized care!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Brand new location with fully-equipped exam rooms
- No minimum case-load requirement; excellent support to help you get your desired volume
- PA/NP supervision available but not required
- A generous initial guaranteed salary that transitions to a competitive percentage-based collections plan
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401K, and PTO, and more
- Warm, welcoming, family-like environment
- Provider-centered focus - your career satisfaction matters!
- Reputable group seeing tremendous growth
- An extremely collaborative group with experienced providers and ample, well-trained support staff
Families and young professionals alike will find something to love about the Seattle, Washington area! Great schools, a welcoming, small-town atmosphere with nearby city convenience and a collective focus on health and wellbeing afford high-quality living and much more.
There are excellent outdoor activities available in this northwest corner of the US, too. From well-maintained parks and trails to more adventurous hiking, boating and fishing opportunities, you'll have Mother Nature's full range of activities to enjoy. You'll also be less than a 90-minute drive from Mount Rainer National Park!
Quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food, and unique festivals provide plenty to do in your spare time! You'll be less than 15 minutes from iconic downtown Seattle and only10 minutes from Tacoma-Seattle International Airport.
A Career Move with Purpose
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.