Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job AZ
A hybrid health center in Maricopa County is looking to add an Anesthesiologist to their team. This facility is located an hour and 30 minutes from the Estrella Mountain Regional Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy fine dining, arena sports, camping, hiking, water sports, golfing, and much more in this sunny city.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- Experience Required: 2-year experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Schedule: 3 days of clinic, 2 days OR per week
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.