An inpatient health center in New London County, Connecticut is looking to add an Anesthesiologist to their team. The facility is located just minutes from the beach and has beautiful waterfront views. The area is a day trip away from Boston, and only an hour from New Haven, Connecticut, which has great food and arts scenes and offers express trains to New York City. This position is perfect for someone who loves a mix of the idyllic outdoors and easy accessibility to some of the country’s biggest cities.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: First and backup call shifts on weekdays
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!