Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Step into a Busy Practice and Lead a Team of Experienced Mid-Level Practitioners
myDermRecruiteris currently seeking aDermatologistto join our highly successful client in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Step into this position and expect to be busy from day one! This practice (currently consisting of two Physician Assistants) needs your help to meet the area's growing demand for high-quality dermatological care.
About the Position:
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Enjoy providing a mix of General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Highly competitive compensation package including production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- A well-established practice currently consisting of two mid-level practitioners supervised by a physician at a nearby location - there isvast untapped potential here!
- Welcoming, friendly and comfortable environment
- A collaborative team with well-trained support staff
- Modern office with bright, fully-equipped exam rooms
- Heavily focused on building trusting patient relationships
Woodbury, Minnesota, is a well-connected suburb of Minneapolis-St. Paul along the Minnesota-Wisconsin border. With friendly neighborhoods, top-ranking schools, convenient shopping districts, and plenty of indoor recreational activities for the cold months, you'll find all that you need to call this place "home."
In addition to the numerous community events and activities you'll find in the area, residents also boast about the lovely trails and paths, perfect for walking and biking.
There's a great deal of history and culture to be uncovered in this area. Visit the Minnesota History Center or take part in a St. Paul History Tour. From farmer's markets to specialty shops and unique restaurants, you won't ever be bored here!
Take a two-hour drive north to Duluth and experience this eclectic city along beautiful Lake Superior. Or hop on a flight at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (the largest airport in the upper midwest) andeasily get away for a while!
Make Your Career Move with Confidence and Ease
Ready for a completely confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's professional Dermatology Recruitment Specialists?
CallStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.comtoday!
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!