Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Shiprock, NM
A clinic in California is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3-6 Months option to extend
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1 PROVIDER- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 3 patients/ hour
- Patient Ages: all ages
- Procedures: minor procedures, suturing, skin tag/wart removals
- Cases: medically complex patients (multiple diseases- heart disease, lung disease, chronic diseases, etc), traditional outpatient primary care
- multiple comorbidities, ER Follow up, minor procedures, annual wellness checks, medicare annual wellness checks
- Support Staff: Care team- LVN, care coordinator who manages panel
- EMR/Charting: EPIC- No training provided
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Area is warm year-round;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24687
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.