Locum Tenens Critical Care Job OH
A wonderful locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Ohio. The facility needs a provider to work day shifts during the desired dates. The locum tenens physician will perform bronchs, lines intubations, and vent management procedures. Candidates should be board certified in critical care with an ACLS certification. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OH state medical license in-hand. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Day shifts
- OH license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Must be board certified with critical care
- 12 - 14 patients per day
- Bronchs, lines, intubation, and vent management
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.